Posts tagged Hulda Clark
“Can zapping make leukemia worse by raising the white blood cell count? My friend with leukemia saw a YouTube video saying zapping increases the number of white blood cells.” Here is my answer to that great question from a wonderful BestZapper customer:
I believe that whoever put that on YouTube has NOT read Hulda Clark’s writing about the zapper. Dr Clark wrote that zapping ACTIVATES the white blood cells already present, turning them into “super WBCs.” Dr Clark wrote:
“A positive electrical force that pulses up and down not only appears to kill tiny invaders, it also seems to energize your white blood cells (WBCs) to go on an all-out attack on your enemies: your parasites, your toxins, everything, in spite of their four blockers. In spite of benzene, PCBs, metals, and asbestos! For a time, your WBCs turn into Super-WBCs.” (http://www.bestzapper.com/what-is-a-zapper/)
As you can see, Dr Clark found that zapping turns our amazing (but sleeping) white blood cells from being part of the problem to becoming part of the SOLUTION. Zapping is thus NOT a problem for a person with leukemia. In fact, from what we have heard from our customer family over the years, a good Hulda Clark zapper can be a vital part of the answer.
God bless you!
PS Comments are welcome, below
How is your health today? Is it all you want it to be? Did you know that your teeth can affect the health of almost any part of your body?
Because this is Zappicator Month, today I get to share some secrets of another wonderful Hulda Clark device – the tooth zappicator. Like a Hulda Clark zapper, it is dead simple to use, and yet it can have amazing effects if you use it.
Dr. Clark found that many of her cancer patients were unable to heal due to the toxic condition of their teeth. This was caused by everything from poisonous dental materials like mercury amalgams and fluoride to unknown abscesses, root canals and even dental appliance materials.
In fact, a key part of every treatment regimen at Dr. Clark’s clinic in Tijuana was a visit to Dr. Arechiga or Dr. Solorio for dental assessment and clean-up.
But you can start to rebuild your dental health right now, at low cost, in the privacy of your own home.
In her years of testing patients, Dr. Clark documented the following effects from zappicating teeth:
- “A zappicator placed on plastic teeth…stops seeping of plastic, dyes or malonic acid from them.”
- “A surge of immune power is induced, which removes lanthanides, other metals, solvents, plastic remnants and bacteria all at once. You should have taken germanium, selenite and vitamin C beforehand.
- “If you have locations in the jawbones that appear infected or “soft” on your X-ray, treat them next. They will have bioaccumulations of old toothpaste, mouthwash, dental impression compound, etc. …Even when you are not able to search for them first, most hidden cavitations can be systematically cleared by zappicating the whole upper and lower jawbone. Do it yourself to be sure it is thorough.
- “After three zappicating treatments the plastic teeth no longer seep dyes, and the stray amalgam that has saturated the tooth will be chemically changed so it can be removed by the immune system…”
- “There are no side effects, but remind yourself of what you are doing: chasing all the metal, plastic and bacteria into your white blood cells and to the kidneys for excretion.”
- “The tooth zappicator can also be used to harden plastic. For this purpose, press it against plastic teeth or teeth with plastic fillings… The effect is permanent.
- “Zappicating the teeth does not remove the amalgam remnants still all over your mouth soft tissues. The tooth zappicator can also remove them.”
With all this to gain, you will be pleasantly surprised at how easy it is to zappicate your teeth.
God bless you!
P.S. We are extending the $100 sale on the SuperZappicator till the 16th of December. Plus we have a great Christmas sale on the Wellness System itself for you and your loved ones. Click here to order.